Notice

-------------------------------------------
Welcome to TokyoShinJuu.
Please be informed that this blog is closed.
Visit JuLz Territory for more updates.
-------------------------------------------

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

About This Blog

This blog is all about the GazettE and it is a branch of my main blog, JuLz Territory.
Now i will explain more about this blog:

Blog Title
"TokyoShinJu[u]"
I named this blog as TokyoShinJuu because ... i dreamt about this last night. hahahaha
Actually TokyoShinJuu is a song of the GazettE. It probably is refering to a place.
東京心中 is the writting of TokyoShinjuu in Jap and Chinese.
As for my bloggie, Tokyo representing Japan, where the GazettE and their music is from.
Whereas ShinJuu, i used some word switch here.
Shin is 心, but can also be 新, which means new.
Juu, of coz, it means Julien here. xD But im Julien, not Juulien, tat's y i quoted the U.. other than that, U can also be the pronunciation of my surname, Yew.
As a whole, TokyoShinJu[u] is a combination of the GazettE and Julien. xD GOSH (i will explain more about it in blog slogan n blog description.)

Blog [S]logan
"Escape the ordinary."
Well, i fell for the GazettE because they are unique, they are extraordinary, they are deviant, they go their own way without bothering what others think about them.
My blog is solely about the GazettE, and i want it to be that way.
and.. to be honest, Gazerock is my escape. When i am down or unhappy, i go for the GazettE.
so, Escape the ordinary is chosen.

Blog [D]escription
"Gaze through the window of TokyoShinJu[u], solely a GazettE place."
This is recommended by my teammate, Benjamin.
The 'gaze' word is killing me, and as a whole this sentence is killing too.

[C]reative
Theme: darkness. the GazettE / the band itself has personalities like dark and aggressive.
Colors: color of darkness like black and red is chosen.
Header: the picture of choice is from Distress and Coma series, the picture itself strongly promoting black and red too. and it's overall feel is very nostalgic and classy that it suits my taste n my main blog's theme as well.

[W]ords to Readers
Previous posts of TokyoShinJu[u] are imported from JuLz Territory, you can trace them back by clicking 'the GazettE' tag in JuLz Territory.
To know more about me, you can visit JuLz Territory, where entries about my life are all over there. ^^
You can access to my main blog through the link in RukihOlic section at my side bar, or the link shown below
http://piggyjulien.blogspot.com/
So now i've seperated entries about my life and the GazettE, i hope it helps in improving your reading experience. ^^

[C]redits:
the GazettE for inspiring me to name the blog "Tokyo ShinJuu"
Guide book "Phrases that Sell" for the blog slogan "Escape the Ordinary".
Benjamin for the blog description "Gaze thru the window of tokyoshinju[u], sole a gazette place". Ruru sama of Deviant Art for sharing the Ruki wallpaper " Dark long night " to deviants.
PhotoScape for replacing my Photoshop for a really quick editing.
Jun Jie for supporting this idea of branching out n seperating my life posts and gaze posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment