Notice

-------------------------------------------
Welcome to TokyoShinJuu.
Please be informed that this blog is closed.
Visit JuLz Territory for more updates.
-------------------------------------------

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mood

A song of the GazettE which...

- i will listen whenever i got so angry:
HEADACHE MAN
♥ "shut up mother f*ker DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" xD *relief*

- makes me want to dance:
SILLY GOD DISCO
♥ Dance dance dance along with Ruki~ *tapping feet n shaking body*

- made me cried:
Reila
♥ err.. there is a post about this song..

- inspired me n couraged me a lot:
Miseinen
♥ 傷付いて…泣きたい時は大空に向かって大声で叫んでみて
♥ i dont want to forget to myself, i want to be as i am ...

- i loved so much that makes me needed it like a drug:
DISTRESS AND COMA
♥ odoru odoru nemurasete to odoru yamanu namida
♥ I dance, dance, dance when I'm allowed to sleep. These unrelenting tears...

- delighting me always and makes me feel young:
LINDA~Candydive Pinky Heaven~
♥ Pingky haven, bloordy helll~ the way Ruki sung it defines cuteness

- is the most beautiful song:
Shiroki Yuuutsu (White Depression)
♥ beautiful guitar sounds. Aoi-kun rocks.

- is a very unique song:
Ganges ni Akai Bara (Red Roses at Ganges River)
♥ and YES, im lovin it! ^^

- the best LIVE:
Chizuru (A thousand Paper Cranes) LIVE
♥ very emotional song. n yet the best live version i ever listened, it is even better than the audio version.

current mood! *repeatedly listening to HEADACHE MAN*

No comments:

Post a Comment